First Dorset bus timetable for Sundays from 19th November won’t take long to read, THERE AREN’T ANY!
For multiple reasons, not everyone has access to a car.
So, if, like me, you find yourself stranded along the Axminster, Weymouth, Dorchester route then I’ve come up with 5 basic principles that the Sunday bus user needs to adopt in order to get by:
- Forget about going anywhere nice on a Saturday night and travelling back on Sunday, remember you’re a boring little shit.
- Forget about going to visit friends on a bus on a Sunday, remember you haven’t got any friends.
- If you work six days a week and want to do your weekly shop on a Sunday, remember you don’t need to eat or buy food.
- If you want to visit a local group that only meets on Sundays, remember you aren’t part of any such organisation and should just sit at home on your own.
- Forget about a nice visit to the family over the weekend, travelling up Saturday and coming back Sunday, remember your family think you are annoying anyway.
If you adopt my 5 basic principles for survival and accept you are a boring little shit with no friends that doesn’t need to eat, go out and is a social outcast then you will be fine.
travelling festering at home.
Who said you should share this post? Not me
And as for commenting on their Facebook page, who would do such a thing?